Current best practice for building dependent packages in rawhide?

Pardon me if this has been discussed recently, but if I build two
packages in rawhide and want to be sure the second one is built against
the new version of the first one, what is the best way?  Do I just have
to wait for the first one to hit the buildroots, and if so how do I tell
when it has done so?

			regards, tom lane