Re: Any possibility of getting this software installer coded and in fedora (9 or 10)?

On 02/11/2008 04:22 PM, seth vidal wrote:
On Mon, 2008-02-11 at 16:20 -0500, Christopher Aillon wrote:
On 02/11/2008 03:51 PM, Mark wrote:
  > Well.. i personally think that programs that need to be fast (package
management needs that in my opinion) can't be written in python simply
because it's not the fastest language if you go for performance.
For what it's worth, PackageKit, its yum backend, and its GNOME frontend are written in C.

And that has nothing to do with speed.

No. Just that the previous few posts made it appear that it was using python, which I wanted to correct.