9-Alpha does not boot with selinux enabled on ppc64

I am not really sure against which component in bugzilla I should assign
my problem. I did an new (9-Alpha) installation on ppc64 (JS21) with
encrypted root filesystem and ext4 and at the first boot it comes up with
following selinux error:

SELinux: initialized (dev sysfs, type sysfs), uses genfs_contexts
SELinux: policy loaded with handle_unknown=allow
audit(1202914815.634:3): policy loaded auid=4294967295
/sbin/init: Kernel panic - not syncing: Attempted to kill init!
error while loading shared libraries: libsepol.so.1: cannot openRebooting in 180 seconds.. shared object file: Permission denied

If I boot it with selinux=0 it works. Any hint against what I should
open a bug?

		Adrian