Re: Massrebuilds for GCC 4.3 coming soon to a buildsystem near you!

> I've got all mine patched and done for 4.3 but xmoto, which I've got
> partway fixed but am stuck.  Anyone understand this?
>
> http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/getfile?taskID=406771&name=build.log

Scene.o: In function `CollisionSystem::CollisionSystem()':
Scene.cpp:(.text._ZN15CollisionSystemC1Ev[CollisionSystem::CollisionSystem()]+0xd1):
undefined reference to `ElementHandler<Entity>::reset()'

This usually means that the definition of
class template ElementHandler's member function reset is not included
in the translation unit, only the declaration.

Find out where it's defined, and make sure that scene.cpp includes that
file.

-benjamin