Re: Summary of the 2008-02-12 Packaging Committee meeting

YN> Was there no discussion of Haskell? or did I miss the log of the
YN> meeting where this happened?

That meeting was to be two weeks ago, but we didn't have quorum.  We
did have some discussion, though, and I chatted with you on IRC and
relayed the questions that the committee had, which you agreed with.
However, I don't believe that the draft was updated, or if it was, we
were not aware of it.

 - J<