Re: package ownership problem

Christopher Aillon wrote:
On 02/12/2008 11:48 AM, Toshio Kuratomi wrote:

I don't have enough information yet to see any pattern here. If people find more problems on their "My Packages"[1]_ pages I'll be able to look into this further.

.. _[1]: https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/users/packages/

I never found that page useful, because it lists every package that I have commit access to (guessing?). There's quite a lot of packages there, that aren't "mine"...

There's a way to limit what is returned but it doesn't currently have a nice UI to access it. Just add the query param ?acls= to the end of that URL. Example::
  https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/users/packages/?acls=owner,commit

The acls param takes a comma separated list of the following values:
* owner -- you are the owner of the package
* commit -- you have explicit commit access to the package (does not include commit access via groups that you belong to.) * approveacls -- you have access to approve, deny, and change acls on the package.
* watchcommits -- you are signed up to watch for commits to the package
* watchbugzilla -- you are signed up to watch for bugs

If someone would like to create a bit of html to expose this functionality via a form I would be happy to merge that into the pkgdb.

Also needing just a tiny bit of html coding would be a template to allow one to type in the package name and be taken to the proper page.

-Toshio