Re: "dbus in single-user mode?" alias "/usr over bluetooth?"

Matthias Clasen wrote:
On Wed, 2008-02-13 at 16:55 +0100, Stepan Kasal wrote:

Now I see that the "traditional" definition is not accurate enough.
/usr over network is an important feature of Fedora, which has to be
kept in mind.  So we have to have (at least some) network support in
/bin and /sbin.

Can you explain how the separate /usr is not just an anachronism that is holding us back ?

I was going to say something about small flash-based systems, but even 2 or 4 GB of flash is cheap these days ...

Rich.