Re: INT_MAX undeclared / limits.h

On Wed February 13 2008, Till Maas wrote:

> Is this really a bug in aireplay-ng, i.e. does it have to include limits.h
> where INT_MAX comes from, or is this a bug in some other package? Why was
> it not needed to include limits.h earlier, any ideas?

In Fedora 7 and 8, INT_MAX is already declared when arpa/inet.h is included,
i.e. this compiles:

#include <arpa/inet.h>
#include <stdio.h>

main() {
printf("%i", INT_MAX);
}

But I guess it won't compile in Rawhide. arpa/inet.h comes from glibc-headers
which is a subpackage of glibc, so is this a bug in glibc?

Regards,
Till