Re: Orphaning Packages

Jon Ciesla wrote:
On Feb 11, 2008 11:21 AM, Jeffrey Ollie <jeff ocjtech us> wrote:
On 2/11/08, Brian Pepple <bpepple fedoraproject org> wrote:
      * Gramps
I'll take this as well.  Ditto on co-maintainers.
I'd be happy to comaintain gramps.  I know I need to do something in
PackageDB, but I'm fuzzy on the details.  Is this documented on the
wiki somewhere?
Might be, but just log into admin.fp.org/pkgdb, find the package, and Take
Ownership for each active branch, once orphaned.

Although in the case of wesnoth and gramps, it appears that Mr. Togami and
Mr. Ollie have preceded us. :)

Are you still interested in maintaining wesnoth? I'd like to be co-maintainer but not primary owner.

Warren