On Wed, Feb 13, 2008 at 01:33:17PM -0500, Brian Pepple wrote:
> Hi,
>
> You want something to be discussed? Send a note to the list in reply to
> this mail and I'll add it to the schedule (I can't promise we will get
> to it tomorrow).  You can also propose topics in the meeting while it is
> in the "Free discussion around Fedora" phase.

I don't know if it is under the FESCo responsibility, but I think it
would be nice to have maintainer mailed something like once a month the
packagedb requests that are 'Awaiting review'. I have currently a bunch
of these, it's a bit annoying that it never gets handled, and my guess
is that the maintainers missed the first mail.

--
Pat