Re: pulseaudio causing crashing of applications

On Wed, Feb 13, 2008 at 05:52:21PM -0600, Les Mikesell wrote:
> But why not just block any other access?  A tape drive wouldn't work

Because the device changes ownership

> well with 2 writers but unix systems can usually prevent that without
> breaking a running session because someone else logs in nearby.

Different thing altogether.

If a previos session could snoop your keystrokes, watch your desktop and
borrow your bank card details you would be suprised and I suspect cross. Audio
and video snooping via sound card/web camera is no different.

Alan