Re: pulseaudio causing crashing of applications

On Thursday 14 February 2008 16:09:01 Jesse Keating wrote:
> On Thu, 14 Feb 2008 08:58:35 -0600
>
> Les Mikesell <lesmikesell gmail com> wrote:
> > but it should be a choice left up to local configuration.
>
> How is it not a choice of local configuration right now?

Maybe there should be a HOWTO related to that subject, so that everybody sees
how easy it is to change that setup. Personally, I do not know how, yet. I do
not even manage to find where I should look for a solution.

--
Laurent Rineau
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/LaurentRineau