alsa-plugins-a52 with fedora 8?

Hi,

I'm sorry if this is not the right mailing list for this question. I was directed here from another list. I would contact the alsa package maintainer directly but I don't know who it is.

I have noticed the alsa package alsa-plugins-a52 seems to be missing in at least Fedora 8. Is this intentional? Is it possible to get this added?

Thanks,
Justin