Re: Kernel-2.6.25-0.40.rc1.git2.fc9.i686 doesn't boot in rawhide

Jarod Wilson wrote:
On Thursday 14 February 2008 02:36:25 pm Tom London wrote:
On Thu, Feb 14, 2008 at 11:31 AM, Mike Chambers <mike miketc com> wrote:
After upgrading today to this kernel, while booting, it stops at usb
 messages.  I see above those, that /proc, /sys/, and another couldn't
 mount/be found or something along those lines.

 Anyone else seeing this?
Boots fine for me.....  Thinkpad X60.

We've had sporadic reports of boot failures with various 2.6.25 kernels, mostly relating to mount failures, and I believe, mostly involving lvm failing to find volume groups. Updating to the latest kernel and lvm2 packages may or may not help...

I'm seeing the same problem.
I don't use lvm on the disk.
BTW, there was no rawhide report for today's update so I couldn't look at what had changed. (the previous kernel works).

Richard