Re: Feature for F9: Bluetooth

On Thu, 14 Feb 2008, Nicolas A. Corrarello wrote:

I found a beautiful proximity detector for bluetooth, that calls
gnome-screensaver -l when I'm near (and obviously unblocks when I'm
far). It haves a nice interface in python and it is called:
blueproximity.

Cool, package it.

I discussed this feature with Bastien a few weeks back, and apparently IIRC this has the downside that it will drain the battery of your phone, due to much heavy BT traffic. (Right Bastien?)

Linus