Re: source file audit - 2008-02-14

Hi,

On Thu, 2008-02-14 at 20:38 -0700, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> devrim:BADSOURCE:phpPgAdmin-4.1.3.tar.bz2:phpPgAdmin

Well... Upstream released a broken 4.1.3, and I added a patch while
pushing it to Fedora. Then, upstream replaced the tarball without
bumping up version number, but I did not replace my copy.

Upstream is about to release a new version, and this issue will be fixed
then.

Regards,

--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ , RHCE