Re: Summary of the 2008-02-12 Packaging Committee meeting

Bryan O'Sullivan さんは書きました:
I'm glad Yaakov is driving the process, because I don't have time to do
it myself.  I and/or Jens will make time to review his proposal before
the next packaging meeting.

Right, it is good that we finally started this process, but we need full agreement within the Haskell SIG before pushing the Draft to the Packaging committee for review. The current draft still needs quite a bit more work before it makes sense presenting IMHO.

Jens