Re: Rawhide Orphanarium

Peter Gordon <peter <at> thecodergeek.com> writes:
> On Thu, 2008-02-14 at 15:04 -0500, Warren Togami wrote:
> > avahi-0.6.22-5.fc9                        dist-f9               ausil
>
> Is this really an orphan? :O

Isn't Lennart the de facto owner of that package? He's listed as a comaintainer
with all 4 ACLs in pkgdb, he's the upstream maintainer and he did most of the
changes lately. But if Lennart wants someone else to be the primary maintainer
or is looking for comaintainers, I'm sure we can find maintainers in the KDE
SIG and/or the (GNOME) Desktop Team, as avahi is a dependency of both desktops.
I'm definitely ready to take it if nobody else wants it.

        Kevin Kofler