Re: "dbus in single-user mode?" alias "/usr over bluetooth?"

Hello,

On Wed, Feb 13, 2008 at 11:04:10AM -0500, Bill Nottingham wrote:
> Stepan Kasal (skasal redhat com) said:
> > OTOH, even such a low-level thing as glib is not going to be moved to
> > /lib, because "is has always been under /usr".
>
> Really? Have you looked?

obviously, I have not: glib has been moved to /lib.  Sorry.

> The long term answer is just to not support network /usr with a local
> /.

I can easily imagine someone searching for a GNU/Linux distribution
which enables shared read-only /usr with a local rw /.  It would seem
unfortunate is Fedora could not participate in this contest.

Stepan