firefox/minefield screen resolution

In today's rawhide firefox/minefield seems to have an incorrect
impression of the screen size.

The icons are very large. Any web page I go to I need to zoom out. It
feels like firefox thinks that the screen is 800x600 rather than
1900x1200.

This also happened about a week ago and magically corrected itself.

I checked bugzilla for both firefox and nodoka related problems but
don't see anything.

Any idea what component might be causing this?

darrell