Re: Orphaning packages: athcool, gajim, htop, hunky-fonts, inotify-tools, python-sqlite2, qps, yakuake

On Sun, 10 Feb 2008 17:46:43 +0100
gajownik gmail com (Dawid Gajownik) wrote:

> Hi!
> 	Sorry, I have to orphan these packages:
> * hunky-fonts -- Modified Bitstream Vera fonts with additional letters

I can take on hunky-fonts if no one else wants them...

> I'm overworked and I don't have time to maintain them in the proper
> way. Actually I should have done it months ago... Sorry for not being
> responsible.

No worries, you are being very responsible by finding other folks to
take care of the packages. ;)

Good luck.

> Regards,
> 	Dawid Gajownik