Re: pulseaudio causing crashing of applications

On 02/15/2008 03:07 PM, Jason L Tibbitts III wrote:
"JS" == Jeff Spaleta <jspaleta gmail com> writes:

JS> Again... it comes back to the fact that people are resisting
JS> learning how to write Hal/ConsoleKit policy to meet their local
JS> needs.

Can you blame them?  I mean, it's a web of interdependent XML files
scattered over several directories for which I could find no
documentation.  Maybe it's easy once you understand it but it seems
pretty opaque from the outside.

yum install PolicyKit-docs

or browse online at:

* http://hal.freedesktop.org/docs/PolicyKit/