Re: pulseaudio causing crashing of applications

Rodd Clarkson wrote:
You and I seem to have different issues.  For me Rhythmbox doens't
freeze, but PA stops responding (and so no sounds play).

Ok thats interesting. For you what does it take to get the sound back? Restarting pulseaudio? You don't have to restart rhythmbox?

--
Andrew Farris <lordmorgul gmail com> www.lordmorgul.net