Re: Git has too many freaking dependencies

On 02/15/2008 03:48 PM, Arthur Pemberton wrote:
2008/2/15 Todd Zullinger <tmz pobox com>:
James Bowes wrote:
As for yum doing what you say and not what you mean, that is a bug.
Please bring it up with Seth personally.
I imagine this sort of bug report is best filed with Seth in some dark
alley, late at night, after you've gotten your estate in order?

Hmm. Will there be footage of this?

I *knew* that Fedora TV would be a great idea :D