Re: pulseaudio causing crashing of applications

Laurent Rineau wrote:
On Thursday 14 February 2008 16:09:01 Jesse Keating wrote:
On Thu, 14 Feb 2008 08:58:35 -0600

Les Mikesell <lesmikesell gmail com> wrote:
but it should be a choice left up to local configuration.
How is it not a choice of local configuration right now?

Maybe there should be a HOWTO related to that subject, so that everybody sees how easy it is to change that setup. Personally, I do not know how, yet. I do not even manage to find where I should look for a solution.
Is it that hard to clock some buttons in the policykit gui?