Re: Anaconda needs new locale thinking. (was Re: How important are ISO standards to Fedora?)

Rodd Clarkson wrote:

In fact, I've always wondered why Fedora listed English (UK) and English
(Australia) since they are the same thing.

Are you saying that if I chose English (Australia) it sets the same locale as if i'd chosen English (UK)?

--
Ian Chapman.