Re: Is Rawhide report MIA today?

Bill Nottingham wrote:
Richard W.M. Jones (rjones redhat com) said:
$subject says it all ...

We are currently reorganizing the Fedora mirror master structure in
order to enable faster and simpler pushes of rawhide, updates, test
releases, etc.

As part of that, the rawhide sync is disabled. Should be back later
today/tomorrow.

After I posted this we had one more, 20070213, and then no more since. Is the reorg delayed?

Rich.