Re: rawhide report: 20080211 changes

Ralf Corsepius <rc040203 <at> freenet.de> writes:
> libfoo3-devel: /usr/lib/libfoo.so
> libfoo2-devel: /usr/lib/libfoo.so

What we're doing in kdelibs-devel to solve this dilemma is that we've relocated
the KDE 4 devel symlinks to /usr/lib/kde4/devel. Note that in most cases, it
will be less work to relocate the _old_ libraries. In KDE's case, KDE 4 is
using a centralized FindKDE4Internal.cmake to find the libraries whereas KDE 3
apps all have their own copies of autoconf goo to search for them, so it was
much easier to move the KDE 4 libs.

        Kevin Kofler