Re: F8: Has the kernel update policy been changed?

On Feb 16, 2008 9:33 AM, Kevin Kofler <kevin kofler chello at> wrote:
> Jakub 'Livio' Rusinek <jakub.rusinek <at> gmail.com> writes:
> > Fresh F8: "UPDATEDEFAULT=yes".
> >
> > So what is it related to?
>
> What spin is each of you installing from?

Do we need to start having spins laydown an informational file on the
system that we can refer to know which spin was used to do an install?

If we are going to start scratching our heads over any number of
pedantic default settings which may be spin dependent it would be
useful to have an on system marker for spin install type.