Re: ISO 216 vs U.S. paper

On 2008-02-15, 11:28 GMT, Caolan McNamara wrote:
> Where does "paperconf" from libpaper fit into this ? It seems
> to have its own alternative hierarchy of variables :-(

[matej viklef ~]$ sudo repoquery -q --whatrequires libpaper
libpaper-devel-0:1.1.22-1.fc8.1.i386
[matej viklef ~]$ sudo repoquery -q --provides libpaper
config(libpaper) = 1.1.22-1.fc8.1
libpaper = 1.1.22-1.fc8.1
libpaper.so.1
[matej viklef ~]$ sudo repoquery -q --whatrequires \
'config(libpaper)'
libpaper-0:1.1.22-1.fc8.1.i386
[matej viklef ~]$

libpaper is coming from the Debian world and apparently it hasn't
get that much traction in the Fedora world :-). I think that more
Unix-like would be to make locales working — see other thread
here.

Matěj