(lib)glade problem

hi,

I've created very neat GUI with glade-3, but I noticed that when using that file with pygtk2 or gtk# (boo) it looks different.

I know, why.

Glade3 is using own libglade (ver. 3), while rest of apps (and bindings) is using older libglade (ver. 2).

> glade3-libgladeui.i386
> libglade2.i386

Should I file bugs upstream, for gtk-sharp2 and pygtk2-libglade?

PS: Features I'm using are website_label in Gtk.AboutDialog and internal child in Gtk.AboutDialog (since I'm trying to do my secret app for Fedora).