Re: ISO 216 vs U.S. paper

Matej Cepl <mcepl <at> redhat.com> writes:
> [matej <at> viklef ~]$ sudo repoquery -q --whatrequires libpaper
> libpaper-devel-0:1.1.22-1.fc8.1.i386
> [matej <at> viklef ~]$ sudo repoquery -q --provides libpaper
> config(libpaper) = 1.1.22-1.fc8.1
> libpaper = 1.1.22-1.fc8.1
> libpaper.so.1
> [matej <at> viklef ~]$ sudo repoquery -q --whatrequires \
> 'config(libpaper)'
> libpaper-0:1.1.22-1.fc8.1.i386
> [matej <at> viklef ~]$

You forgot to query for libpaper.so.1. When I do this, I get:
libpaper-0:1.1.22-1.fc8.1.i386
tuxpaint-1:0.9.17-2.fc8.i386
kdegraphics-7:3.5.8-7.fc8.i386
libpaper-devel-0:1.1.22-1.fc8.1.i386
xpdf-1:3.02-3.fc8.i386
koffice-filters-0:1.6.3-12.fc8.i386
kdegraphics-7:3.5.8-5.fc8.i386
koffice-filters-0:1.6.3-13.fc8.i386
xpdf-1:3.02-4.fc8.i386
pdfedit-0:0.3.2-2.fc8.i386

In Debian, there's even more users, for example they patch poppler to use
libpaper. So it might be worth looking at their patches if we want to make
libpaper more widely used.

        Kevin Kofler