Re: GCC 4.3 mass rebuilds delayed until later this afternoon

Jesse Keating wrote:
Due to this mornings buildsystem outage I'm going to delay the start of
our GCC 4.3 mass rebuilds.

I will send mail when the building will begin, I'm shooting to start in
about 3~ hours.

is the algorithm "rebuild all except specifically blacklisted" or
"rebuild all except blacklisted AND already rebuilt with gcc 4.3" ? :-)