Re: GCC 4.3 mass rebuilds delayed until later this afternoon

The following packages owned by me fail to build with GCC 4.3 as of now:
anjuta, autogen, gengetopt, pida

I will take care of Anjuta tonight, and hopefully one more of them. So
do you intend to skip these packages during the mass rebuild?

Thanks,
Debarshi
--
"From what we get, we can make a living; what we give, however, makes a life."
    -- Arthur Ashe