Re: Looking for owners for gnotime and qof

Jon Ciesla wrote:
I'm presently maintaining the gnotime package and qof which it requires
but not using it anymore.  If someone would like to take ownership of
these packages I'd appreciate it.  Otherwise I'll be orphaning devel
after F-9 branches and just maintaining F-7, F-8, and F-9 until EOL.

I'll take them, unless someone else has a burning desire to do so.

Excellent!

Orphaned in the pkgdb.  Feel free to pick them up:

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/packages/name/qof
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/packages/name/gnotime

-Toshio