Re: Asterisk 1.6 in Fedora

On Feb 19, 2008 8:23 AM, Jeffrey Ollie <jeff ocjtech us> wrote:
> However, since we do have two weeks until feature freeze, I'm willing
> to listen to arguments to put Asterisk 1.6 into F9 now...

Is there something from stopping you from introducing it into F9 after
the release date?
You could create an initial package, after the isos are pressed and
drop it into updates-testing. Make a moderate fuss about its existance
and drive early adopters/testers to try it and report back in bodhi.
Once your satisfied you can push it to updates-released.

-jef