Re: Difficulties testing the new nouveau driver

Rahul Sundaram pisze:
Richard Hughes wrote:
On Wed, 2008-01-02 at 10:46 -0500, Adam Jackson wrote:
Fine with me. Wish I'd noticed the version number skew earlier.

Do you want me to resubmit the nouveau driver as a separate package, or
are you okay with just splitting it up? FWIW, nouveau is about twice as
quick as the nv driver for me on 2D, and feels so much snappier. It
would be great to have an updated snapshot for F9.

Should we consider making it the default for Fedora 9?

Please, do not...

It's not yet ready...