Make modules for non detected hardware automatically load at boot (udev?)

Hi All,

I've been working on some improvement for the lm_sensors init script and then I realized that all this script does is load a list of kernel modules, where the list comes from a config file generated by sensors-detect.

Thus I wondered if there wasn't some location where sensors-detect could drop a file with a list of modules, and then have them automatically loaded at boot by something (I guess by udev). Then the initscript could go away entirely.

Thanks & Regards,

Hans