Re: Make modules for non detected hardware automatically load at boot (udev?)

Hans de Goede pisze:
Hi All,

I've been working on some improvement for the lm_sensors init script and
then I realized that all this script does is load a list of kernel
modules, where the list comes from a config file generated by
sensors-detect.

Thus I wondered if there wasn't some location where sensors-detect could
drop a file with a list of modules, and then have them automatically
loaded at boot by something (I guess by udev). Then the initscript could
go away entirely.

Thanks & Regards,

Hans

I think I should do the same (modify init script) for LIRC, since now I start it with /etc/rc.local...