Re: rawhide report: 20080220 changes

Jesse Keating wrote:
On Wed, 20 Feb 2008 13:28:28 -0800
Andrew Farris <lordmorgul gmail com> wrote:

This probably wasn't missed, but this has formatting issues.  There
is no newline getting to the right location on some of these lines,
but on others its there.  The above should have read:

That's cause I did it hastily with my own email client.

Ah I see, I also got two copies, at 7am and 12pm and the first does not have that problem. Well keep up the good work^w copy/pasting!

--
Andrew Farris <lordmorgul gmail com> www.lordmorgul.net