Re: default mail client

Matthias Clasen さんは書きました:
I don't get this argument at all. How is Evolution being a different
platform a problem, but Thunderbird being even more different is not ?

Ok, my comments were a little vague - I meantwas that Thunderbird as a Mozilla application can leverage rendering and other technology from Firefox, whereas over the years we've seen a lot of i18n problems with Evolution for example. Maybe it is the cross-platform nature of Thunderbird that leads to its stability?

Jens