Re: Difficulties testing the new nouveau driver

> > > It's not yet ready...
> >
> > Anyway till most rawhide testers have access to an up-to-date packaged
> > snapshot, I don't see how we can judge one way or the other.
>
> Totally. Hint hint :-)

Okay I've submitted a new package request, #433738

http://people.fedoraproject.org/~airlied/nouveau/

contains the spec and src rpm, I've bumped the epoch to 1 to get around
the issue.

When it is ready to go I'll have to make a new -nv package without the
nouveau bits in it..

I was going to throw it a koji but it seems to be suffering at the
moment..

Dave.