Re: default mail client

Matthew Barnes さんは書きました:
On Thu, 2008-02-21 at 11:48 +1000, Jens Petersen wrote:
Evolution is different enough from regular GNOME applications to be
basically a different platform

Can you elaborate on this?

Ok, probably not very technically accurate, but I was thinking of the custom gtk widgets and gtkhtml that Evolution uses.

/me digs in for another round of Evolution bashing on fedora-devel.

Sorry Matthew, I know and appreciate how much work you put into maintaining
our Evolution packages.  This is not meant as an attack on Evo,
as much as a reminder that a lot of people feel Thunderbird is also a viable MUA.

Jens