Re: Rawhide problems: Long boot delay/timeout loading Udev

Thanks for the tip! It was a little hard to figure out from the debug messages (udevdebug throws out a *LOT* of verbiage), but it looks like there was at least one kernel oops in the udev driver.

I haven't had time to get in-depth with it, though. I tried reverting back to a 2.6.23 kernel (I was running the latest 2.6.25 in rawhide), and it seems to work just fine.

I can certainly contribute what I've got to a bug report, though. I'm a little new to rawhide--what's the appropriate next step, for a bug that seems to lie in a packaged kernel?

-Ryan