Gnome panel drawers

Hi,

I have a number of drawers on my panel which usually contain the likes
of openoffice, development software and things like that. They seem to
be dead now (both on x86 and x86_64). If I create a new drawer and put
something into it, that drawer also fails to open.

Is anyone else seeing this?

TTFN

Paul