Re: default mail client

All MUA's suck, it's just a question of which sucks less for a given user/task.

Between Evolution and Thunderbird I think Evolution is the clear winner in terms of functionality and usability. The problem with Evolution is its the most bug-ridden application I've ever used (Matt has been doing a wonderful job of trying to fix things but it might be a losing battle). When Evolution crashes/hangs finally pissed me off enough last year I switched to Thunderbird. There are a *lot* of things about Thunderbird I don't like, but it has one attribute I can't live without, it doesn't hang or crash on a regular basis, so I'm now a reluctant TB user.

--
John Dennis <jdennis redhat com>