Re: default mail client

On Thu, 2008-02-21 at 10:57 -0500, John Dennis wrote:
> The problem with Evolution is its the most bug-ridden application I've
> ever used (Matt has been doing a wonderful job of trying to fix things
> but it might be a losing battle).

I need to give props to Milan Crha, who we hired recently to help out
with Evolution support.  Milan has proven to be a bug-fixing ninja,
cranking out patches at an unheard of rate.  He's been a very valuable
asset in stabilizing recent versions.

But yeah, it continues to be an uphill battle.

Matthew Barnes