Re: Incompatible Unison update

Jonathan Underwood wrote:
On 21/02/2008, Stephen Warren <s-t-rhbugzilla wwwdotorg org> wrote:

<snip>

So, I fail to see the problem.

Note: I know nothing about Unison, but I'm jumping in because I very much dislike the tone of Jonathan's answers.

Jonathan an update during a stable release changed a network protocol disrupting the reporters workflow, there is a _real_ problem here.

Also please even if you believe there is not a problem, please explain so in a gentle, friendlier way. Stating "I fail to see the problem" is not helping in anyway other then to alienate a user, and a valuable user as that as he is providing valuable feedback to Fedora!

Regards,

Hans