Re: Koji build results fail to match local rawhide installation's

Tom Lane (tgl redhat com) said:
> (1) the koji environment doesn't match a rawhide install, or
> (2) there's a relevant hardware difference between my poor old
>     Powerbook G3 and the PPC machines in the koji build farm.

The koji environment is a ppc64 machine, running buildroots
under a RHEL 5-ish kernel, where I believe the default page
size is 64k.

Your local environment is a ppc32 box running a rawhide-ish
kernel with a page size of 4k (if I'm remembering right.)

Bill