Re: RFE: Remove isdn4k-utils from base installs

Dave Jones (davej redhat com) said:
> 'type of connectivity' would be a useful thing for smolt to start tracking
> so that we can check this is still true.   Kind of tricky to get right
> without a UI though, as the box running smolt could be going through NAT
> to the outside world.

Hey, if we can get to the point where smolt is ranking whether
regular, ranch, or sour cream and onion Pringles cans provide
better wireless fidelity, I'm all for it.

More realistically, anyone who is going through NAT is either:
1) running something Fedora-ish that also could submit smolt stats
as their gateway
2) running something non-Fedora as their NAT gateway (Windows, a Cisco
box, a cable modem/router)... in which case it's not something we can
act on/fix anyway.

Bill